Hello and welcome all fashion and beauty lovers.
As we are coming to the financial year ending March 2018, companies, financial institutions, business house, and tax payers are busy taking into account and balancing the assets and liabilities . Time for promotions, awards , setting goals for the coming year.
Similarly, we at tuneintofashion would like to take this opportunity to extend a heartfelt and sincere thank you to our family, friends, near and dear ones, our followers and subscribers to our blog for your support and encouragement. We are just about completing three months since we started this blog. We have shared some fashion updates, styling tips, beauty tips, events and contests. We would love to hear from you what would you like to see more from us. Here is a quick pictorial glimpse of all the posts that we have published so far. (click on the links to view if you have missed it earliar.
A special thank you to WordPress for making such an easy interactive medium for bloggers. Wowww!!! I almost feel like I am giving a speech after receiving an award.
Finally before I let you go, I would like to share a quick thought “Is technology connecting us, or controlling us?”
This past weekend, I’ve learnt something about myself. I’m going to share it here with you for the chance that it might help you understand yourself better.
Look up from your iPhones, androids, look away from your computers for a bit, try it…in fact do it for a day and you will feel refreshed.
DISCONNECT FROM TECHNOLOGY AND RECONNECT WITH YOURSELF
- Spend Quality Time with Family – Strike a conversation with your dad, mom, sister, friend, loved ones and you will feel a whole lot better.
- Hang Out With Friends – Just go out for coffee, movie or whatever it is that you enjoy doing together. Just no bitching, refrain from it at least for a day.
- Read a Book – Relax in your favorite reading nook and devour the book. Every time you like something that you read just close the book and stare at the wall, as though you are writing it up on the wall for you to remember.
- Enjoy Nature – Go out for a walk. No phone, no earphones, just you and your shoes taking you to nature.
- Pick up a new hobby or sport – Just paint, write a poem, sing a song out loud, play badminton, chess, tennis or whatever brings out the best in you.
- Catch Up On School – Help your child, niece, nephew, neighbor with some assignment. Laugh, brainstorm, and create, take it easy.
- Write a Journal – Just pen down any random thoughts that are running in your mind, goals for life, bucket list, vacation plans but absolutely no To Do list. It can wait until some other day but just not today.
- Volunteer your Time – In your school, society or community just do something for someone for free.
- Stand in Front of the Mirror and Talk to Yourself – Compliment, praise, appreciate the little things in life, the body that you live in, the house that you live in, the world that you live in.
- Take a Nap – Cuddle up in bed with favorite instrumental music with lights off and curtains drawn, absolute silence and then smile, dream, unwind.
Absolutely no place for negative thoughts, try it out any one day and see the benefits. We are so much consumed with social media and what’s going on with our phone that we forget to appreciate the little things that add happiness to our lives.
Signing off with this till the next post.
be bold. be beautiful.